Sunday 12 December 2010

Macmillan Arts and Crafts Sale

Back in the beginning of November we put on a arts sale to raise money for the brilliant Macmillan Cancer Support. I was really kean to do this as we recently lost the beautiful Sharon Diplock after her long battle with breast cancer. She was such an inspiring and amazing lady who is greatly missed. We held the sale In St Peters Church in central Brighton. On sale was a wide variety of brilliant work from photography to paintings, all work was of such a high standard and I can't thank contributors enough. As well as artwork we also had tea and cakes and live music from some very talented friends of mine. The day was brilliant and I really hope people enjoyed themselves. I am so thankful for all support and help, I'm very lucky to have so many supportive people around me. We raised a total of £400 which has gone to a fantastic cause. Thanks to Rossie and Mia for the photos.















No comments:

Post a Comment